Our vision is through education and training to improve the quality of professional and human life.
Our mission is to supply the industry and society with professionals with great knowledge, skills and values capable to successfully lead the industry to the future.
Our Basic Values and Beliefs:
- The integration of all aspects of equality and diversity in our corporate culture and operating practices of the college.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for the staff and our students and our active participation in initiatives that seek to promote positive standards for the staff and learners.
- The active promotion of student voice and the positive response to proposals and suggestions that improve the student participation, interest and performance.
- The active pursuit and responding to the views of the shareholders, the human resource of the college, students, employers and the wider community.
- The ethics in our activities.
- To work hard to ensure success for all of our students and the increase of their expectations.