Not a member? Join today
Our mission and values
Our partner institutions
The city of Limassol
Pictures & videos
Bachelor degree programs
Higher diploma programs
Fees and financial support
Why Choose Mesoyios?
The Tuition Fees
Scholarships And Other Forms Of Financial Assistance
Refund Policy And Procedure
Office Of Student Affairs
Office Of International Affairs
Academic Rules & Regulations
Why choose Mesoyios?
Visas and immigration
How to apply
Support for international students
International support team
Our representatives abroad
English language programmes
Summer school programmes
Events & activities
Clubs & societies
Visas and Immigration – Each student should be in possession of a license issued by the Civil Registry and Migration Department. The student visa is issued for a specific educational institution.
School attendance is compulsory and concerns the programs and disciplines of study approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture.
Requirements and procedures for Cyprus Entry Permit / VISA
A. Before student arrives to Cyprus:
Required documents for the issue of visa / entry permit:
1. Duly certified copy of passport or other travel document, with a validity of:
The shortest period of validity of any of the above mentioned
2. In cases of minors, duly certified parental approval of the suggested residence, with official translation in Greek or English.
3. Duly certified copy of police clearance certificate (valid for 6 months) from the official authorities of the country of residence with official translation in Greek or English.
4. Duly certified original medical examinations for: 1) HBV or HBsAg or HBS; 2) HCV or AntiHCV; 3) AIDS – HIV; 4) VDRL or RPR and 5) X-rays or TPHA or Tuberculosis (valid for 4 months) from country of origin with validity of four months.
5. Duly certified copy of secondary school and higher secondary school certificates including mark sheet.
6. Duly certified copy of confirmation letter from a Banking Institution in his country of residence and bank statements with the ending balance of at least €7000 (valid for 6 months).
7. Acceptance letter from an Educational Institution, in order to register to a program of studies, including a description of the specific program of studies and its duration.
8. Receipt of payment of tuition fees to the Educational Institution. Arrange for the bank transfer to the College account on student’s name.
ACCOUNT NAME: MC MESOYIOS COLLEGE LTD
BANK NAME: USB BANK
SWIFT (BIC): UNVKCY2N
ACCOUNT No.: 145-2-0385337-12011
IBAN: CY76 0110 0053 1452 0385 3371 2011
9. Application Form M58 thoroughly completed and signed by the college officer.
Documents from countries which signed the Convention of Hague 1961 should be accompanied by Apostille stamp as certification. Documents from other countries should be certified at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of home country.
All the above original attested documents should be posted to and received by the college at least two (2) weeks before the deadline of the application submission to the Migration Department of Cyprus.
B. Upon arrival to Cyprus:
Students should have with them:
1. Copy of Entry Permit
3. € 2000 in cash at least.
C. After student arrives to Cyprus:
The student has 15 days from his/her arrival to Cyprus to register at the local Immigration (Police) department. Therefore it is important that the student comes to the College as soon as he/she arrives to Cyprus.
Required documents for the issue of residence permit:
2. Arrangement of house agreement.
3. Bank statement from a Cyprus Banking Institution with at least 1000 euros deposit.
4. Health insurance (this is prepared by the college upon registration).
5. Original medical examinations for at the approved by the College hospital and certified at the government hospital.
6. Bank Guarantee from the college for repatriation expenses.
7. Two Passport-sized photographs.
8. Receipt of payment of application fees.
9. Application Form M61 thoroughly completed and signed by the college officer.
After the registration to the local Immigration Department, the issue of the residence permit (pink card) takes up to six (6) months.
For more information please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to the Civil Archive and Migration Department (tel.: +357-22-403933/4/5, fax: +357-22-403948)