Program Supervisor – MBA
Mesoyios College offers one (1) full-time position of Program Supervisor for the academic program of study MBA.
This is a professional position which coordinates and facilitates academic program to meet or exceed all accreditation standards established by The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education. This position reports to the Dean of Academic Affairs.
- Teaches a maximum of fifteen (15) instructional hours per week;
- Provides an effective and efficient system for the delivery and evaluation of program courses; monitors the instructional delivery system and provides guidance for the improvement of instructional quality;
- Establishes program goals and objectives in cooperation with the Dean of Academic Affairs in alignment with the mission and vision of Mesoyios College;
- Works with the Dean of Academic Affairs to develop and maintain curriculum and course syllabi. Evaluates and recommends adjustments to curriculum and procedures as needed;
- Provides accurate information for the timely printing of class schedules, program recruitment brochures, information/application packets and the college catalog;
- Establishes and interprets program policies consistent with College instructional policies. Recruits, counsels, and manages the selection of incoming students;
- Coordinates student learning experiences and monitors student progress. Advises and guides students to meet expected outcomes of the program;
- Maintains appropriate student records; compiles statistical information on students and generates appropriate reports as required by the Ministry of Education and Culture;
- Provides an effective organization through the hiring, training, evaluation and motivation of the program instructors. Develops and maintains an organizational structure that ensures effective and efficient program operations;
- Coordinates the preparation of the program budget and monitors budget expenditures to maximize utilization of available resources;
- Maintains and orders appropriate equipment, supplies, library and audio visual supplies. Secures and ensures the proper working condition of facilities and equipment assigned to the program;
- Models and sustains effective Servant-Leadership and Shared Governance practices which enhance the achievement of the vision, goals, plans and student-centered culture of Mesoyios College.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Dean of Academic Affairs or the Principal.
- PhD degree from an accredited institution of higher education in the field of Business or Marketing or Management or Accounting or Finance or Economics or any other relevant field of study.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Greek and English language.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication “Program Supervisor”. The deadline is on the 30th of September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.