Telephone: +357 77 77 74 73
If you are a current student and wish to talk to an advisor about visa and support, you can:
- Drop-in at the students’ information centre. No appointment necessary, just drop by and you will be seen in turn. We are open during term-time from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 hrs.
- Appointments are available for more complex issues and can be booked in person via the students’ information centre.
- Email an international adviser: email@example.com.
The International Support Office operates within the following structure:
- The international recruitment office (Marketing and Communications Service) attends exhibitions, give seminars overseas in an active role to recruit international students, and help and advise you through your application process. They also develop and maintain collaborative agreements with appropriate educational institutions.
- The international support office (Learning and Information Service) provides support to you throughout your stay at the University.
- The international exchange office (Marketing and Communications Service) facilitates staff and student inter-university exchanges and maintains relationships with exchange partner institutions.
- The international projects office prepares and monitors projects implemented by Mesoyios College.