Refunding of fees to students who withdraw from college:
|Before the commencement of courses||100% of annual fees|
|During the 1st calendar week of the semester||75% of annual fees|
|During the 2nd calendar week of the semester||50% of annual fees|
|During the 3rd calendar week of the semester||25% of annual fees|
|After the 3rd calendar week of the semester||None|
For international students an additional 25% of their annual fees are detained to cover entry visa expenses etc.
The above refunds for international students are applicable only when:
- The student ensures registration in another institution, by presenting all the necessary documents.
- In case of interruption of their studies and departure from Cyprus during the above periods.
Refunding of Fees to International Students Who Fail to Grand a VISA or Arrive to Cyprus
MC strictly complies with the regulations provided by the MOEC (Decision 806/2011), concerning the refunding of fees to international students who, for any reason do not manage to arrive to Cyprus. In this case, MC is fully responsible to refund tuition fees paid by any international student who failed to arrive to Cyprus and MC for study purposes.
- The student should communicate with the college and request for a refund.
- The student should fill out the official Refund Request Form which contains all the necessary details of the student for this purpose.
- The college will investigate for arrival of the student in Cyprus.
- The college will contact the student via telephone to confirm his/her identity and the details he/she stated in the Refund Request Form.
The college will transfer the refund amount to the student’s bank account based on the information given in the Refund Request Form.