Our vision is to improve the quality of human life, to be the College of development – renowned for creativity and innovation. We will achieve excellence through transformative practices in teaching, developing students and staff, and by fostering professional and community relationships.
Our mission is to help students acquire comprehensive, professional and human knowledge skills to the extent that they can be integrated in society and achieve their academic and professional goals. Moreover, the objective of the college is to develop in students the vital skills of communication, team spirit, leadership and handling/solving problems that will enable them to successfully undertake supervisory and management roles in a world that is constantly changing, in a European and Global-wide interdependence environment.
Our Basic Values and Beliefs:
- The integration of all aspects of equality and diversity in our corporate culture and operating practices of the college.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for the staff and our students and our active participation in initiatives that seek to promote positive standards for the staff and learners.
- The active promotion of student voice and the positive response to proposals and suggestions that improve the student participation, interest and performance.
- The active pursuit and responding to the views of the shareholders, the human resource of the college, students, employers and the wider community.
- The ethics in our activities.
- To work hard to ensure success for all of our students and the increase of their expectations.