Studying abroad will give you the experience of a lifetime. Not only will you encounter a different culture but it will also add the international dimension to your CV; essential to achieve success in today’s fast-changing, global environment.
In this section you will find all you need to know to apply for an Erasmus+, Study Abroad or international exchange study placement at Mesoyios College.
If you are already a Mesoyios College student, you will find all the information you need to set you on your journey to studying or undertaking a work placement abroad.
Why study abroad?
- Add an international dimension to your CV
- Prepare yourself to succeed in a fast-changing global environment
- Enhance your degree and employability
- Develop new skills and intercultural competence
- Network with students from other cultures.
The academic partnerships office is responsible for the administration of Erasmus and Study Abroad programs so contact us in the first instance:
Telephone: +357 77 77 74 73