As a marketing manager, it would be your responsibility to promote Mesoyios College academic and vocational programs, services and brand and recruit students. If you’re enthusiastic, active and well organised person with lots ideas, this could be the job for you.
You will need to have the management and communicative skills to work with people. You would also need to handle pressure well when you’re working to tight deadlines.
Your work could involve:
- recruiting students for academic and vocational programs as well as customers for the College services.
- researching and analysing how best to reach Mesoyios College target,
- identifying new possible markets,
- coming up with marketing and recruitment strategies
- planning and managing campaigns and their budgets
- organising the production of posters and brochures
- designing social media strategies
- attending academic shows, conferences and sales meetings
- monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns
As a marketing manager you would plan use your creativity and expertise to think of new ways of delivering your message to customers to get successful results.
Working hours and conditions
You would usually work 9.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday. Hours could be more irregular at busy times such as recruitment campaigns, attending fairs, any other events in the evening or at the weekend.
You would normally work in an office but you should also travel to meet clients and attend fairs and product launches.
Your work can be also organised in independent way through Tele Job.
Salaries unlimited will be depended on the job results.
Skills, interests and qualities
As a marketing manager you should have:
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- a creative approach
- self discipline,
- good organisational and planning skills,
- drive, motivation and initiative
- the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- the confidence to ‘sell’ your ideas
- good business sense and budgeting skills.
English language is required. Other foreign language skills also are welcomed.
Lecturers needed for the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Management
- Health Management
- Project Management
- Environmental Engineering
- English Language
- French Language
- German Language
- Russian Language
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or Ph.D.
- Previous teaching experience will considered an advantage
Applications are accepted until 24 July 2015.
CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org